Thursday, April 12, 2012

What about love????


I've been brooding the last few days over my love life, or lack of one.  Meetings online have not worked out very well for me. It's always a hassle and then the guy usually turns out to be a doofus that's married anyway. Then there's the tranny scene. Going out to tranny bars and hanging with the other girls, maybe dancing and going home with someone you just met. Unfortunately for me, I don't drink. It's really hard to convince myself that a sow's ear is a a silk purse while sober.

I'm not looking for someone to be my one and only. I want someone with whom I can share feelings and thoughts as well as my bed. Maybe pick-up bars aren't the best place to find him. Maybe admirers and fetish scene people aren't the ones that have what I'm looking for.

I'm considering leaving the whole TG dating scene behind. Compete out in the world with g-girls (and boys) for the kind of person I want. If I'm going to hang out in bars, why not bars where there's a mix of gay and straight people? Or participate in activities that attract a broad spectrum of people? I think I'd stand a better chance of finding someone special that way. I can always go back to Divas on Saturday night.


"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities also has the power to make you commit atrocities." ... Voltaire (1694-1778)\


Originally published 05/30/2006

No comments:

Post a Comment