Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dance




I'm feeling much better. Went to the doc's, they couldn't tell me shit, 'Leave some blood at the counter and we'll get back to you'.

I discovered that the biggest cause of stress in my life is MUNI. I was relaxed when I left for the MDs but by the time I got there I was back to to my sociopathic self. I need to seriously re think this public transportation thing.

I found a way to help me cope last night. Dance. I was listening to some tunes (Divinyls - I Touch Myself) and my head started movin' to the beat. The feel of my hair in motion and my earrings hitting my neck made me smile. I got up and danced by myself to that and 10 other rocky tunes and I felt happy again! I still am this morning.

I'm making my own 20 minute workout to songs I like to do 3 or 4 times a week. I'd also like to go out dancing once a week.

Know any retro clubs? I like 80s and 90s music best.!

Originally published 07/25/2006

No comments:

Post a Comment