Thursday, April 12, 2012

Now, For Something Completely Different



I had the strangest dream last night! I'd been on a tour of the White House, When I passed a sitting room I looked in and there was my cat, Callie, sitting on the couch! I went in to get her.

She decided to play Hide & Seek.   I was on my knees trying to get her from under the couch. Just then President Bush walked in with another man and sat at a table. The two men ignored me, taking me for a domestic cleaning up. They sat at a table and began to talk while eating their lunch which was Mexican food that miraculously appeared on the table (this is a dream after all). Bush and his companion talked politics while they ate and I continued to look busy and looked for Callie.

Bush went off on a rant about the Democrats. He said, " When a crises happens all they do is talk. They talk to each other then get on the phone and talk to everybody they can think of. They never Do anything, All they do is talk! " I got angry and walked over to the table and said, " Well at least they don't start killing people like Republicans do! ".

Bush looked stunned. He said, " Who are you and how did you get in here? " He seemed to be reaching for an alarm button under the table. I reached into his plate of food, scooped up the beans and rice with my hand and smooshed them into his face! I remember thinking ' You're going to be arrested for this, you know.  Assault and battery on the President of the United States! "

The recently smooshed Bush got up and hurried out of the room with beans and rice covering his face, his lunch companion close behind. The cat then jumped on the table and gave me a mocking look and meowed.  I said, " You think this is funny? I'm going to jail, you trouble maker! ". I scooped up another handful of beans and rice then smooshed Callie in the face, too!

Originally published 11/26/2006

No comments:

Post a Comment