Thursday, April 12, 2012


It's the end of my first week of transition and the beginning of the 2nd. I have been en femme 24/7 for a week! So far, so good.

It's been an exciting time. Each day when I awaken I wonder what new adventure lies ahead today. For the first time in decades I look upon the world with new eyes. I relate to the world and my place in it without the cynicism that clouded my male vision of the world. People have been supportive and accepting. My co-workers treat me like another one of the girls. They also give me advice on hair, make-up, clothing andshoes!
I love shoes. Not just pumps and things that look sexy but flats, practicle shoes that are pretty, sandals of various kinds, etc.. I have worn heels every day for a week now. I have to tell you, my feet are killing me. Breaking in a new pair of shoes is a misnomer. The shoes break in your feet! I've a corn on each of my little toes, and I'm working on a calluss on the outside ball of my left foot! If you're considering making the change, start breaking in your feet now!

Love,

Joanna

Published 05/14/2006

don't panic






No comments:

Post a Comment