Thursday, April 12, 2012

Changes....



I wish there was some way that you could plug-in to me and feel what I'm feeling. It is so good. Better than I ever imagined. It has nothing to do with sex, though I catch guys checking me out from time to time. It's a feeling of freedom. Knowing that I will never have to hide my true self ever again. Jill said to me the other day " you know, you can't go back now." She's right. Why would I want to?

I'm a nicer person. I have more energy and I'm enthusiastic about the things I do. I've lost much of my cynicism and sarcasm (well, maybe just a little).

There is a man I know that met me as male. He's watched me change over the last several weeks from femme guy to a woman. He's not an admirer. When I came out he was very happy for me and gave me a warm hug. We've flirted a little in the past as well as talked about shared interests and that's continued. He walked up to me today and looked at me. He raised his hand up and touched my face, running his fingers down my cheek.

"You're becoming so soft" he said.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes, very much."

The moment was broken when someone else approached. I'm hopefull this will develop into more. But imagine a guy that likes me for me, not my genitalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment